For the first time in the United States’ 240-year history, American women have the opportunity to vote for a major party presidential candidate of their gender. In light of what is a very exciting moment for a great number of people, here are 13 photos of female celebrities who cast their ballots for Democratic nominee (and likely 45th U.S. president) Hillary Clinton, plus one bonus picture of Mr. Robot star Rami Malek because you deserve it.
1. MTV VJ emeritus La La Anthony said she’s not just voting for Hillary Clinton. She’s voting for her son Kiyan’s future.
2. Fresh Off the Boat star Constance Wu wore all of her Clinton merch to the polls, including an “I’M WITH HER” silver necklace she apparently borrowed from problematic HRC stan Lena Dunham.
3. Two Dope Queens co-host Phoebe Robinson, meanwhile, wore a sweatshirt specially dedicated to Donald Trump.
4. Here’s pop star Katy Perry early-voting for Hillary last week.
5. Even noted Republican celeb Sarah Michelle Gellar jumped ship to avoid a Trump presidency.
6. Businesswoman-turned-reality star Rosie Rivera grammed an #ivoted selfie from her car, hinting: “Estoy muy apasionada por quien NO quiero como presidente….”
7. And How to Get Away With Murder‘s Aja Naomi King posted an #ImWithHer direct from some serene looking outdoor space far removed from any 2016 election anxiety.
8. Amy Poehler of Parks and Rec posted a week-old #tbt to her absentee ballot.
10. Veep star Julia Louis-Dreyfus? With her.
11. Former Lucky editor-in-chief and current head of Instagram’s fashion partnerships Eva Chen? With her.
12. Legendary voice actress Cree Summer? With her.
13. NYU undergrad by day, supermodel by night Karlie Kloss? With her.
Oh, hey look. It’s Rami Malek. Rami Malek voted. Did you vote? Rami Malek will marry you and kiss you on the mouth if you vote.*
* citation needed!!!!!!!!