Alicia Menendez sat down with Erin Lowry (a.k.a. @BrokeMillennial), to discuss ways young people can afford early retirement.
She advises young people to:
1. Define what early retirement means to you.
2. Enroll in your company’s 401k or set up an IRA.
3. Expand your investment portfolio to more than a 401k.
4. Create passive income streams by finding easy ways to make additional income.
5. Live well below your means.
For more information on money management as a millennial, visit BrokeMillennial.com.